Thursday, November 10, 2011

Moochie's Meatballs and More

I finally had the opportunity to try out a restaurant that's been recommended to me again and again, Moochie's Meatballs and More. I'm really glad I finally made the trip.
I had the traditional cheesesteak (American cheese, with onions) and fries. The sandwich was gooey and delicious; it might not technically fit the description of a proper Philly cheesesteak because of the way they add the cheese (see That's Not A Cheesesteak for details; briefly, they add the cheese too late in the cooking process, and it isn't as melted into the steak as much as it should be). The fries were alright, but not really my cup of tea. Still, the sandwich was more than enough to make me a fan of the place.


2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite places to eat in SLC. Glad you could finally try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete